To support educators and lifelong learners during this unprecedented time, the Badgr team is augmenting our free Canvas solution by offering Badgr Pro for Canvas features to any individual course of the educators choosing, free of charge until December 31, 2020.
Welcome to Badgr
Thousands of organizations in over 140 countries are already using Badgr to create gamified learning ecosystems that recognize and motivate learners by awarding secure, shareable, and portable digital credentials. When you integrate Badgr into Canvas, you can create and award those achievements conveniently and seamlessly within Canvas. On top of the always free and robust features Badgr for Canvas, the Badgr team is offering a free Badgr Pro for Canvas upgrade for eligible educators that includes at-a-glance analytics and external badge tracking.
The Badgr Pro for Canvas Upgrade
Prerequisite: The Badgr LTI for Canvas must be installed before Badgr Pro features can be enabled.
To locate your Canvas course URL:
- Sign in to Canvas.
- Navigate to the single course you want Badgr Pro features enabled for, and click the Home button from the course navigation.
- Copy the URL for the course from your browser and paste it into the form.
- After successfully submitting the form, you will be directed to a confirmation page and further instructions will be emailed to the address you provided. Please allow 3 to 4 business days for your upgrade to be applied.
- If you require additional support, visit the resources below.
Note: Forms cannot be processed without a valid course URL. If you do not provide a valid course URL, you will need to resubmit the form. URL must appear as follows:
https:// your-institution name.instructure.com/courses/404
- Adding the free Badgr LTI for Canvas
- Overview of Badgr for Canvas
- Comparison of Badgr and Badgr Pro for Canvas
- Badgr Pro Reporting and Analytics
- Badgr Pro External Badge Tracking
- Badgr Knowledge Base
- The trial does not include access to Badgr Pro features outside Canvas.
- This offer and all trial accounts will expire on December 31, 2020.
- This offer may be rescinded or revoked at any time.
- This offer is valid for one course for individual educators only.